On March 2 – 3, 2020, NIRS held its 11th Annual Retirement Policy Conference, 2020 Vision: The Future of Retirement, at The Westin City Center in Washington, D.C.
The event was streamed live via Facebook.
Download conference materials:
The conference featured remarks from a wide range of speakers, including:
- Alissa Quart, author of Squeezed | Why Our Families Can’t Afford America. Click here to view her photo essay, and click here to view her accompanying video.
- Christian Weller, Center for American Progress and University of Massachusetts-Boston. Click here to view his presentation.
- Dr. Juliette Cubanski, Kaiser Family Foundation. Click here to view her presentation.
- Regina Jefferson, The Catholic University of America
- Elaine Ryan, AARP
- Joelle Saad Lessler, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Emily Spreiser, Pension Rights Center
- Akio Tagawa, Linea Solutions
- Elizabeth Althoff, Missouri LAGERS
- Tyler Bond, National Institute on Retirement Security
- Shannon Ferrell, Oklahoma State University
- Rebecca Merrill, Teachers Retirement System of Texas
- Bill Lucia, Route Fifty
- Tim Abrams, Kentucky Retired Teachers Association
- Brian Perlman, Greenwald & Associates
- Laura Quinby, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College