As an Associate Member, you support NIRS’ critical retirement security research, analysis and education work, and you enjoy valuable benefits for you and your organization:
- Advanced access to NIRS Research Reports and Briefs
- Access to our members only webinar series, Retirement Dialogues
- Complimentary attendance to our Retirement Policy Conference
- Opportunities to network with leaders influencing retirement policy
- Priority requests for NIRS experts to speak at your events
- Member alerts on timely matters related to retirement security
- Full access to the NIRS members only website
- Archives of NIRS’ newsletters, member alerts, and webinars
- Strategic advice on how to use NIRS products to maximum effect
Associate Members who wish to enhance their involvement and commitment to NIRS have the opportunity to join the Visionary Circle.
Members of the Visionary Circle receive additional benefits:
- Exclusive opportunities to partner with NIRS on research, special programs, or projects
- A once-a-year meeting for all Visionary Circle members to discuss the work of NIRS and current retirement security issues
- Special recognition on the NIRS Members Only Website
- All Associate Member Benefits
Associate Members are employee benefit plans, state or local agencies charged with investing public funds, and charitable tax-exempt foundations and endowments that are interested in retirement security and pensions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member today!