Educational Sustainers are any individual, incorporated entity, educational institution, association or other group interested in retirement security and the work of NIRS.
As a 2017 Educational Sustainer, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Complimentary admission for two to the NIRS Annual Retirement Policy Conference
- Networking opportunities with members, opinion makers, and leaders on retirement issues
- Recognition at the NIRS Conference, in the Annual Report, and on the website
- Access to the NIRS Members Only Website with exclusive resources, archives and a members database
- Access to our popular Members Only webinars and the Retirement Dialogues Series
- Priority requests for NIRS experts to speak at your events
- Electronic newsletter, Noteworthy from NIRS
- Member alerts on timely matters related to retirement security
- Reports and Issue Briefs with our original research and analysis
- Tool kit and communication resources to help educate your stakeholders on retirement issues
2017 dues for Educational Sustainers of NIRS are based on type of organization and operating budget. Educational Sustainers who join NIRS’ Visionary Circle or Director Circle receive enhanced member benefits.
Don’t wait another day. Complete your membership application online today!